Krishna Janmashtami is also known as Janmashtami. It is popular festival in India. We celebrate birth of Lord Krishna on this day. Krishna is eight avatar of Maha Vishnu. I had set up some Montessori inspired activities for my toddler. So let me quickly share the activities that i had set up for my toddler.

Lacing with Mango leaves
For every festival we tie thoran with mango leave at the entrance of the house and at the entrance of the pooja room.I have used mango leaves to let him do lacing with lace. It is a great way to learn some fine motor skills.
Dress up Lord Krishna

I have beautiful idol of Lord Krishna and he has to basically dress up Krishna with crown, dress,peacock feather,flute.
Offering flowers to Lord Krishna
Offering Dry Fruits
Prop Related to Krishna
I spy game
Makahan Chor sensorial activity
Offering Kheer for Krishna
Crafts
Reading Cards
Breaking Matki
Krishna foot prints

Free Printable:
Krishna Reading Cards
Props Related to Krishna

watch this video here for detailed explanation:

No comments:

Post a Comment