Hey guys, If you are planning to celebrate Eater in Montessori way. Here is our activities with Easter eggs which I created for my 2 year old toddler. He completely enjoyed these simple setup.


Fine Motor Skill:
I created this egg shaped cutout, my child punched the egg shaped cutouts using punching machine. It is good for their pincer grip and great fine motor skill activity.



Language Activity :
For language and literacy I created this hand drawn egg with uppercase alphabets inside and have stickers with lower case. He matched the upper case with lower . This is such a fun way to learn upper  and lowercase alphabets.



Math Activity:
For math and counting activity here we have numbers written from I to 5 and small egg shaped cutouts. My little one placed 1 egg cut outs for number 1 and so on. I am sure kids will enjoy this activity.



Pre-writing skill Activity:
Here we have the word" EASTER" written on the paper and placed bindi, where he peeled the bindi and stick it on each letter. This activity is good for fine motor skills.



Nesting Eggs:
he started putting little things inside and enjoyed by opening and closing the eggs repeatedly. he also did stacking with the eggs on the floor and on the tower.


Practical Life Activity:
I placed some egg shells in a bowl , so my child crushed all the eggs using crusher .



Sensorial Activity:Feeding Bunny:
I placed some shredded veggies , my child started feeding the veggies to the paper bunny using tweezer. This is again a great fine motor skill activity.



Bunny Puzzle:


Watch Video Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment