As  it is spring season, we tried farm field landscape art. We are into art/drawing these days. I would say art is really a therapy for all age group. My 4 year old son is showing extreme interest in drawing/ painting these days. This is his farm field landscape drawing  with oil pastels. 

This is guided/ structured painting where I guided my son throughout this art process.

Things used in this art work:
Sketch sheet
2B pencil
Eraser
Sharpener
Oil pastels
Drawing pad


I didn’t hold his hand and I just showed where and how to draw.
He started drawing with the 2B pencil the two houses ,then pathways from the door. then followed by tree( my son named it Ashoka tree) , also made three partitions horizontally, then had drawn bushes, small coconut trees, clouds,sun,crow,grasses one by one.

Once he had done with the drawing part using 2B pencil. Then he coloured using oil pastels , First thing he had drawn is the base or the background. He coloured with yellow background for the middle part, then followed by dark green for the bottom part, blue for the sky , clouds, then houses with brown and orange, outlined with draw green and coloured with lite green for the tree, then outlined dark green and coloured lite green for the bushes, lite green for the grasses, green leaves and brown trunk for coconut tree, black for crow, orange for the sun.

This is the outcome.



I think this is too good.I was really surprised by his skill.  What do you feel?

Stay tuned for many more art work.

Happy parenting!!❤️
Preethi R Muralidharan

No comments:

Post a Comment